Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kicking things up a notch

So I thought I would make my blog more exciting and post a photo of my workspace for the next couple of days while I'm finishing up deliverables for Solar Decathlon.



I love my new second monitor, it's A M A Z I N G. The colors are so different from my laptop screen to my 22" darling...I'm never going back! My chair's pretty nice, which is good, and yes, that is my bridal portait over the desk. I promise I'm not vain, Charles and I do not have much wall space, and that spot won.
After the June 2nd deliverable date, I think I am going to paint the apartment. Any color suggestions? I'll post some swatches when I put more thought into it, but I do know I want something vibrant and bright. Oh, the possibilities!


1 comment:

  1. Look who's posting pictures of their office space now...

    ReplyDelete